Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- BVLOS Medical Drone Delivery Could Be Lifesaving in Greek Islands 21st September 2023A new project demonstrates the lifesaving possibilities of BVLOS medical drone delivery in Greece. by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian J. McNabb A partnership between the Quest Group, (ACS and Uni Systems), together with the Pleiades IoT Innovation Cluster and PROBOTEK, announced that they had successfully transported pharmaceuticals and medical supplies from the island of Kos, […]
- What if You Could Tell a Drone to “Find the Red Truck?” Avianna Software on Natural Language Processing for Drones 21st September 2023Start-up’s mission software uses plain English commands to control drones By DRONELIFE Feature Editor Jim Magill Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Natural – Language – Processing – For – Drones Imagine being able to program drone missions by communicating with your UAVs using simple commands in English, such as having a police surveillance […]
- Drone Delivery to Off-Shore Drilling Platforms: Skyports Partners with Equinor 20th September 2023Skyports and Equinor have partnered to trial drone delivery to off-shore drilling platforms. by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian J. McNabb Skyports Drone Services, a UK-based drone logistics company, and Equinor, a Norweigan energy firm, have partnered up for a new trial program that will see electric drones delivering supplies and other cargo to off-shore drilling […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe