Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- 40 Seats, Room for Cargo, 5X More Fuel Efficient than a Helicopter: LYTE Aviation Hybrid eVTOL SkyBus, SkyTruck 26th March 2023LYTE Aviation Unveils SkyBus and SkyTruck Hybrid eVTOL by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby Today, advanced air mobility innovator LYTE Aviation unveiled its 40-seat (hybrid) eVTOL SkyBus and SkyTruck programme. Its LA-44 SkyBus, an eVTOL vehicle designed to be five times more fuel efficient than current helicopters, and SkyTruck cargo variant, designed around a […]
- Archer Aviation and United Airways Establish Air Taxi Route in Chicago [VIDEO] 26th March 2023Archer Aviation, United Airlines Establishing Air Taxi Route in Chicago by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby Today, Archer Aviation and United Airlines announced plans to launch Chicago’s first air taxi route. The route will be situated between O’Hare International Airport (ORD) and Vertiport Chicago, the largest vertical aircraft take off and landing facility in […]
- Drone News of the Week, March 24: the DRONELIFE Headlines, All in One Place to Read or Listen 24th March 2023Read or listen to all of the headlines in one place: excerpts from the DRONELIFE drone news of the week of March 23, 2023. Click on the titles below for the full story. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Drone – News – Of – The – Week – March – 24More Powerful, Still […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe