Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Dual Sensor Technology: Visual Intelligence and ARE Partner to Deliver Millimeter-Class Drone Data 26th February 2021Visual Intelligence provides patented dual sensor technology combined with software and analytics to deliver millimeter-class drone data. Now, through a new partnership, inspection specialists ARE will deliver rail and utility engineering services based on the newly enabled solution. There is no doubt that drone technology has become an important tool for infrastructure inspections. For engineering use […]
- Urban Air Mobility Market: $9 Billion by 2030? 25th February 2021Will the urban air mobility market be worth $9 Billion by 2030? A new research report predicts that it will – has a few more surprise predictions about the segment. The report “Urban Air Mobility Market by Component (Infrastructure, Platform), Platform Operation (Piloted, Autonomous), Range (Intercity, Intracity), Platform Architecture, Unmanned Platform Systems, End User and […]
- Drone Charging for DJI Matrice 300/210: Heisha Tech Releases D135 25th February 2021Heisha Tech‘s new D135 dock provides automated drone charging for DJI Matrice series and other larger enterprise drone solutions. Heisha is focused on enabling automated drone operations by providing automated charging solutions for commercial, off-the-shelf drones. The Heisha DNEST is designed for the DJI Mavic series: the new D135 drone charging dock is specifically engineered […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe