Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 per year and No Contract.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Garuda Aerospace’s Kisan Drone: Revolutionizing Indian Agriculture Under PM Modi’s Drone Didi Scheme 1st March 2024Empowering Women Farmers and Boosting Agricultural Efficiency with Cutting-Edge UAV Technology by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian J. McNabb Indian drone developer Garuda Aerospace recently announced their receipt of 500 orders for their Kisan drone from ten fertilizer companies under PM Narendra Modi’s Drone Didi scheme, designed to support women-lead “Self Help Groups” and further the […]
- Red Cat Teams Up with Primordial Labs to Integrate Voice Control in Teal Drones 1st March 2024Red Cat Teams Up with Primordial Labs to Integrate Voice Control in Teal Drones by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian J. McNabb Drone developer Red Cat has recently announced a partnership with machine interface software firm Primordial Labs to bring their AI-driven voice control features to the Teal drones platform. The new agreement will see Primordial […]
- Controversy Surrounding Data Security of Chinese-made Drones Sparks Intense Debate 1st March 2024Debate rages over data security and Chinese-made drones By DRONELIFE Features Editor Jim Magill (The following story is part of an ongoing series on the impact of attempts by the U.S. federal government and some states to limit or ban the use of drones produced by Chinese companies. See the previous article here.) The debate […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe