Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 per year and No Contract.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Fortem, Smart Communication Systems Provide Counter Drone Security at FIFA World Cup 22nd November 2022Fortem Technologies and Smart Communication Systems Partner to provide Counter Drone Security for FIFA World Cup Events by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby Airspace security and defense leader Fortem Technologies has announced that it will work alongside Smart Communication Systems to provide defense and security clients with counter drone solutions, to be deployed first […]
- The Unmanned Network on Dawn of Drones, November 23! 22nd November 2022Don’t miss the Unmanned Network on Dawn of Drones, November 23 at 11:00 AM EST. Stream below: How do you find global uncrewed solutions? Get leads? Grow your uncrewed-related business? That’s what the Unmanned Network can help you do. With lines of effort spanning from training and education, software, services and applications, safety, payload and […]
- Looking at Buying – or Giving – a Drone for the Holidays? Check Out These FAA Drone Resources! 21st November 2022If you haven’t visited the FAA.gov website in a while, it’s time for a return visit. The agency has developed a whole library of FAA drone resources for drone pilots new and old – and it’s easier to find things, too. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Buying – A-Drone – For – […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe