Osprey Drones, LLC, is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) specializing in high-quality aerial drone photography and videography. With the required expertise to offer you the best service, we’re driven by passion, quality, safety, and client satisfaction. We as a licensed LLC by the State of NJ, have been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration To fly and operate pilot drones. We aim to deliver quality services at reduced costs within the stipulated time frame, ensuring efficiency at every stage of the collaboration between our clients and us. No matter if you’re a Customer from the public sector or the private sector, we have the resources and the expertise to offer what you’ve been looking for. Our past works and the client reviews speak for themselves!
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Why a Former Apple Executive’s Experience is Perfect for the Drone Industry Right Now: DroneUp’s New Hire 22nd January 2021DroneUp’s new hire is a retail powerhouse, a veteran of major names that include Apple, Under Armour, and Verizon. DRONELIFE talked to DroneUp’s new Chief Strategy Officer about why his experience at Apple – he negotiated the first iPod, and managed the global retail iPhone business – is a perfect fit for the drone industry today. […]
- Passenger Drones Should Benefit the Disabled Community: But Will They? The Need for Inclusivity 22nd January 2021Urban air mobility (UAM) could provide a major benefit for the disabled community. A new white paper from Aerobility and CIVATAglobal says the industry must be inclusive from the outset to realize that goal as passenger drones are introduced. While the concept of integrating air taxis, drone taxis, passenger drones, or flying cars into community […]
- The Ultimate Thermal Payload for Public Safety: FLIR’s TZ20 Hi-Res Dual Thermal Zoom 21st January 2021FLIR’s Vue® TZ20 Hi-Res Dual Thermal Zoom has all the features to make it the ultimate thermal payload for public safety and more. Situational awareness is a key benefit of public safety drone programs. For law enforcement, an early understanding of a scene can improve the safety of all involved. That’s where unmanned systems can […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe