Osprey Drones, LLC, is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) specializing in high-quality aerial drone photography and videography. With the required expertise to offer you the best service, we’re driven by passion, quality, safety, and client satisfaction. We as a licensed LLC by the State of NJ, have been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration To fly and operate pilot drones. We aim to deliver quality services at reduced costs within the stipulated time frame, ensuring efficiency at every stage of the collaboration between our clients and us. No matter if you’re a Customer from the public sector or the private sector, we have the resources and the expertise to offer what you’ve been looking for. Our past works and the client reviews speak for themselves!
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Inmarsat and TTP Partner to Develop Low Size, Weight, Power, and Cost Terminal with Integrated Antenna 29th January 2023Inmarsat and TTP Partner to Propel Integration of UAVs into Commercial Airspace by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby This week, Inmarsat and the European Space Agency (ESA) announced the development of a compact satellite terminal for Uncrewed Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) as part of the Iris air traffic modernization program, which seeks to drive the […]
- NVIDIA Releases Jetson Orin NX 16 GB Module: Performance and Efficiency for Drones and Robots 29th January 2023NVIDIA Releases Jetson Orin NX 16 GB Module by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Continue reading below or listen: DroneLife · NVIDIA – Releases – Jetson – Orin – NX – 16 – GB – For – Drones – And – Low – Power – Robots Starting today, the NVIDIA Jetson Orin NX 16 GB module is […]
- Drone News of the Week, January 27: DRONELIFE Headlines, All in One Place to Read or Listen 27th January 2023Read or listen to all of the headlines in one place: excerpts from the DRONELIFE drone news of the week of January 27, 2023. Click on the titles below for the full story. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Drone – News – Of – The – Week – January – 27 – 2023Amazon […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe