Osprey Drones, LLC, is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Businesses (SDVOSB) specializing in high-quality aerial drone photography and videography. With the required expertise to offer you the best service, we’re driven by passion, quality, safety, and client satisfaction. We as a licensed LLC by the State of NJ, have been certified by the Federal Aviation Administration To fly and operate pilot drones. We aim to deliver quality services at reduced costs within the stipulated time frame, ensuring efficiency at every stage of the collaboration between our clients and us. No matter if you’re a Customer from the public sector or the private sector, we have the resources and the expertise to offer what you’ve been looking for. Our past works and the client reviews speak for themselves!
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Joby Aviation Inks Major Deal to Snag Parking Spots for Urban Air Taxis 11th June 2021Visions of autonomous, passenger drones flitting across futuristic cityscapes are still riding a fine line between reality and sci-fi. However, with companies such as EHang and Sikorsky leading the charge, that future may be closer than we think; but the first, aerial baby steps towards a real-world, air taxi service will likely take the form […]
- Measure and Parrot Integration: Measure Ground Control and Parrot ANAFI Drones 10th June 2021The new Measure and Parrot integration: Ground Control with ANAFI drone platforms enables a simplified end-to-end solution, which the companies say will help enterprise drone fleets scale rapidly. Measure has seen some big changes: the company was recently acquired by AgEagle™ Aerial Systems Inc. (NYSE American: UAVS) (“AgEagle” or the “Company”), and Measure’s Brandon Declet Torres […]
- Heavy Lift Tethered Drone Flies for a Week: Zenith AeroTech Celebrates 108 Hours of Uninterrupted Flight 10th June 2021Zenith AeroTech has flown it’s heavy lift tethered drone, the Quad 8 multi-rotor, for more than 108 hours of continuous flight. Zenith AeroTech is a leading developer of heavy-lift tethered aerial vehicles, known as TAVs. Tethered drones are ideal for persistent surveillance applications, where both flight endurance and the ability to hover in one place are […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe