LDPD Professional Membership Only £99.00 Per year
- Only £99 to renew each year
- Advertisement of your business information
- Website Links, Show reel, regular mention on twitter & Facebook
- Free uploads to members video and photo stock and you will receive a 50% commission of any sale made of your film or picture even you not a member
- 10% discount on any LDPD shop products
- Free updates to drone related events UK & US
- Updates on any legislation related to proffesional drone pilots UK & US
- Quote requests passed onto the pilots whom are in the region which is requiring a drone pilot
- Free ID Card
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Bathydrone: Aurigo Software, University of Florida Develop Underwater Surveying Drone System 7th June 2023Aurigo Software, University of Florida Partner for New Underwater Surveying Drone System by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby Capital planning and construction management software leader Aurigo Software has announced a partnership with the University of Florida’s Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering for the development of Bathydrone, a new system for underwater surveying, mapping, […]
- Intelligent Drone Swarms Could Mimic Bird Flocks: New Research from University of Houston 7th June 2023University of Houston Team Working to Develop Intelligent Drone Swarms by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby The global increase in the use of low-cost drones has seen them leveraged in a wide range of applications, sometimes deployed in entire swarms. However, despite advancements within drone technology, swarm mechanics have remained largely the same. Though […]
- Aloft Offers New APIs, Allowing Deep Linking LAANC Capabilities and More: It’s a Big Deal 6th June 2023Aloft announced today that they have added native LAANC integrations to their portfolio. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Aloft – Launches – New – Deep – Linking – APIs – For – LAANC – Authorization – And – More The deep-linking integration is a significant new capability for the enterprise drone industry ecosystem. […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe