UAV Experts is the professional division of long-established Atlanta Hobby, powered by their decades of experience and legendary customer service. They are a full circle provider, and the nation’s leading supplier of unmanned aerial systems and equipment for commercial, agricultural, governmental, and industrial applications. UAV Experts provides integrated UAV solutions for all applications, including in-house design and manufacture, sales, training, and tech support of UAVs and payload systems. In addition, they operate the UAV Ground School Part 107 training program for drone operators and UAV Expert News, the leading news source for the drone industry.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- DRONEII: 2020 Drone Regulation Update 24th September 2020Drone industry analysts DRONEII have published their 2020 Drone Regulation Update: survey results that show how the international landscape is evolving to support the use of drones. Guest Post: This article published with permission from our friends at DroneII, Drone Industry Insights. Article authored by Millie Radovic. With the publishing of our new Drone Regulation […]
- Pix4D and Wingtra: New Integration Makes Orthomosaic and Point Cloud Generation 2X Faster 24th September 2020Wingtra‘s recent WingtraHub 1.0 release introduces a lean workflow between the WingtraOne drone and Pix4Dmatic, a “fresh Pix4D product for reliable speedy processing of large datasets,” says a Wingtra press release. “This integration is especially key since Wingtra’s VTOL drone is designed to map large sites fast and safely while providing the best possible data […]
- ANRA Technologies Releases New Version of ANRA MissionManager™ for Drone Operations 24th September 2020ANRA Technologies is a major name in UAS Traffic Management (UTM) around the world. Now, the company announces the release of ANRA MissionManager™: a new version of their drone operations software platform. ANRA’s deep expertise in UTM and involvement in testing scenarios that involve multiple flights under a vast array of conditions has informed […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe