RPAS Service is a specialist organisation created to provide a number of services and solutions required by the commercial RPAS industry. Our highly skilled staff have a vast wealth of experience and have previously worked at very well know major International Qualified Entities on European Drone Standards, carried out Individual Design & Construction, Airworthiness assessments for premier organisations such as the Atomic Energy Organisation in Austria, completed Flight Skills Training and Flight Operations Examinations for the Hong Kong Planning Department and have over thirty years expierience designing, building, operating and maintaining Remotely Piloted Aircraft of all types, shapes and sizes.
Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Flytrex, Causey Aviation Unmanned Win Part 135 Air Carrier Certification for Long-Range, On-Demand Commercial Drone Delivery 30th January 2023Today, drone delivery Flytrex has announced that their long-time partner Causey Aviation Unmanned has been granted Part 135 Certification. Continue reading below, or listen: DroneLife · Flytrex – And – Causey – Aviation – Unmanned – Win – Part – 135 – CertificationThe approval means that the companies will be able to expand their drone […]
- AUVSI’s Scott Shtofman on the Drone Radio Show Podcast! Legislative Opportunities for the Drone Industry 30th January 2023Don’t miss AUVSI’s Scott Shtofman on the Drone Radio Show Podcast with host Randy Goers, as they discuss AUVSI’s Drone Prepared and more in the legislative landscape for drones. Check out the podcast here: Drone Radio Show · Getting State and Local Lawmakers “Drone Prepared” – Scott Shtofman, AUVSI Scott Shtofman of AUVSI, talks about […]
- Inmarsat and TTP Partner to Develop Low Size, Weight, Power, and Cost Terminal with Integrated Antenna 29th January 2023Inmarsat and TTP Partner to Propel Integration of UAVs into Commercial Airspace by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian M. Crosby This week, Inmarsat and the European Space Agency (ESA) announced the development of a compact satellite terminal for Uncrewed Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) as part of the Iris air traffic modernization program, which seeks to drive the […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe