RCbenchmark is specialized in turn-key measurement solutions for developers of UAVs, multicopters and all electric propulsion systems. Our product lineup of thrust stands and dynamometers are carefully designed to measure all the data you need to fully understand the performance of your brushless motors, propellers, ESCs, and LiPo batteries. By recording the thrust, torque, rotation speed, current and voltage with our DAQ boards, our software will automatically calculate vital metrics like power, motor efficiency and propeller efficiency. Integrate one of our tools in your lab today to improve the flight time, lift capacity, and reliability of your UAV ensuring your product stays competitive.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Border Patrol Search Drone Finds Lost Women 4th June 2020U.S. Border Patrol agents used a search drone to locate three women reported missing amid a heat wave last week, highlighting a positive outcome for the agency’s oft-beleaguered program. The three women, who agents say had entered the country illegally, called 911 to report they were lost somewhere in the desert north of the Highway […]
- Dedrone and BlackBerry Partner for Instant Notification of Airspace Security Breaches 4th June 2020Counter UAV firm Dedrone® and BlackBerry Limited (NYSE: BB; TSX: BB), a leader in secure communications, have announced a partnership that will enable stakeholders to receive real-time, secure alerts when an unauthorized drone is detected in the airspace. “When an unauthorized drone enters restricted airspace, time is of the essence. The more effectively the on-site […]
- Drone Delivery for Coronavirus: Drone Delivers Test Samples to Lab in 7 Minutes (Video) 4th June 2020Germany’s Quantum-Systems GmbH and the Becker & Kollegen laboratory are implementing drone delivery for coronavirus. A test operation demonstrated that urgent samples could be transported from a mobile corona test station on the Theresienwiese to the Munich laboratory in 7 minutes – a result that could have a major positive effect on the chain of […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe