Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- BREAKING: DOD Statement on DJI Drones 24th July 2021The U.S. Department of Defense (DOD) has clarified their position on Chinese made drones. In a DOD statement on DJI drones, the agency stated that “systems produced by Da Jiang Innovations (DJI) pose potential threats to national security.” (Read the full statement here.) The statement appears to be in response to a recent Pentagon audit, […]
- China Deploys Drone to Restore Communications During Flood Disaster 23rd July 2021The South China Morning Post has reported that China deployed the Wing Loong 2H military scale drone to restore communications during the recent floods, in another example of how drone technology can be utilized for disaster response. Recent flooding destroyed ground-based communications infrastructure. The all-weather, long-duration Wing Loong 2H hovered for five hours in torrential rains, […]
- Drone Taxi Market Predicted to Grow to More than $800 Million in the next 8 years. Where Will They Fly? 22nd July 2021Update July 23, 2021: Joby Aviation, mentioned below, reached out to clarify that their aircraft are not “drone taxis” but manned by type-rated pilots. A new report “Drone Taxi Market by Range (Intercity, Intracity), Propulsion (Fully Electric, Hybrid, Electric Hydrogen), Autonomy (Fully Autonomous, Remotely Piloted), Passenger Capacity (Up to 2, 3 to 5, More than 5), […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe