Make a Payment
To make a payment, please click here to pay via PayPal or scan the QR code below.
We put together advertising campaigns across the web, and social media channels such as Twitter and Facebook and create front page banner on are website for £99.00 per year or Social Media advertisement and secondary page advertisement for £50 per year.
The Mission of ConservationDrones.org
ConservationDrones.org seeks to share knowledge of building and using low-cost unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation-related applications with conservation workers and researchers worldwide, especially those in developing countries.
- build capacity in the developing tropics to use unmanned aerial vehicles for conservation
- raise public awareness of conservation challenges in those regions
- inspire others to adapt emerging technologies for conservation
- Protecting Airports from Rogue Drones: D-Fend Expands Footprint in FAA Airport UAS Detection and Mitigation Research Program 7th December 2023EnforceAir System Successfully Tested at Second Airport, Demonstrating Progress in FAA’s UAS Detection and Mitigation Research Program D-Fend Solutions, a leader in radio frequency (RF), cyber-based, non-kinetic, non-jamming, counter-drone detection and takeover mitigation technology, has announced its extended participation in the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Airport Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Detection and Mitigation Research Program. […]
- Harnessing Geospatial Technology for Enhanced Emergency Response in Lincolnshire 7th December 2023A Multi-Agency Approach to Disaster Management: From Flooding to Infrastructure Failures, Lincolnshire Resilience Forum Leverages Esri UK’s Real-Time Mapping Dashboard for Rapid Decision-Making and Community Resilience by DRONELIFE Staff Writer Ian J. McNabb The Lincolnshire Resilience Forum (LRF) recently adopted new technology from geospatial services firm Esri UK to enhance its response capability to a […]
- Guardian Agriculture Soars into Commercial Operations: A New Era of Sustainable Farming Takes Flight 6th December 2023Massachusetts-based company becomes the first eVTOL manufacturer to commence commercial operations, marking a significant milestone in sustainable farming and eVTOL technology. Guardian Agriculture, a Massachusetts-based company specializing in electric Vertical Take-Off and Landing (eVTOL) systems for sustainable farming, announces that they are the first eVTOL manufacturer to commence commercial operations. The company has recently deployed […]
The Latest News
A Local Drone Pilots Direct Free Listing just click the Membership tab at the top of the Homepage an
Secondary Banner for £50 Per Year and No Contracts.
Join Local Pilots Direct with a Secondary page banner, regular social media advertisement for £50 pe